Put Your Business Front and Center
Our Corporate Partnership Program is based on signature events that bring together some of the most influential business people in New Jersey.
Your company will be showcased at major events throughout the year including key signature fundraising events, Women’s Philanthropy, our annual NextGen Spring Soiree for our 30s and 40s community members, Business & Professionals Network events, Federation’s spring community event, and the Annual Meeting.
To support our annual campaign, we have the following signature events scheduled for 2022-2023 (subject to change).
- Major Gifts Event* September 2022 Federation's Signature Event for donors who contribute $10,000 or more to the UJA Annual Campaign.
- Signature Women’s Philanthropy Event* October 2022 Greater MetroWest’s most philanthropic women meet at the Crystal Plaza for a Gathering for Good.
- Business & Professionals Network (BPN) Events Fall 2022 through 2023 Three-to-five networking events convene hundreds of professionals from Greater MetroWest and feature special guests in various professions.
- Men’s Night Out November 2022 An evening for our men of Greater MetroWest to meet, mingle and network.
- Federation’s Spring Event* Spring 2023 Our annual Spring event historically attracts more than 400 donors of all ages.
- Builders & Allied Trades Event* Spring 2023 Each year, more than 100 members of the builders/real estate community gather to network and give back to the community.
- Spring Soiree May 2023 Our NextGen group draws more than 200 local professionals and community members in their 30s and 40s.
- The Federation Annual Meeting June 2023 This end-of-year celebration is open to the entire community and will likely attract an audience of 300+.
* At major events, corporate partners receive special recognition during time specifically dedicated to them.
Corporate Partnership Levels
The prominence and amount of publicity your company receives will depend on your giving level:
Partnering with Federation is more than just advertising. It means showing solidarity with the local Jewish community and a commitment to furthering the causes we believe in.
Our community, our staff and our corporate partners were able to overcome unimaginable challenges in the face of the COVID-19 crisis. While we take tremendous pride in what we were able to achieve, we still have more work to do which cannot be accomplished without the continued support of our corporate partners.
Contact us to discuss the benefits of supporting Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ.