Put Your Business Front and Center
Our Corporate Sponsorship Program is based on signature events that bring together some of the most influential business people in New Jersey. Events will continue to be virtual for the foreseeable future which has proven to be an advantage for our corporate partners. Virtual events have attracted significantly larger audiences across Greater MetroWest and beyond.
Your company will be showcased at major events throughout the year including key signature fundraising events, Women’s Philanthropy, our annual NextDor event for our 45 and under community members, Business & Professionals Network events, Federation’s spring community event, and the Annual Meeting.
To support our annual campaign, we have the following signature events scheduled for 2021-2022.
- Major Gifts Event* October 2021 This event, for those who donate $5,000 or more.
- Signature Women’s Philanthropy Event* October 2021 Featuring guest speaker Lori Gottlieb, author of Maybe you Should Talk to Someone, we are expecting up to 500 attendees.
- A social event for young leadership December 2021 Our NextDor group draws more than 200 local professionals and community members ages 25-45.
- Business & Professionals Network (BPN) Events Fall 2021 through 2022 Three-to-five networking events convene hundreds of professionals from Greater MetroWest and feature special guests in various professions.
- Federation’s Spring Event Spring 2022 Our annual Spring event historically attracts more than 400 donors of all ages.
- Builders & Allied Trades Event* Spring 2022 Each year, more than 200 members of the builders/real estate community gather to network and give back to the community.
- The Federation Annual Meeting June 2022 This end-of-year celebration is open to the entire community and will likely attract an audience of 300+.
* At major events, corporate partners receive special recognition during time specifically dedicated to them.
Corporate Partnership Levels
The prominence and amount of publicity your company receives will depend on your giving level:
Partnering with Federation is more than just advertising. It means showing solidarity with the local Jewish community and a commitment to furthering the causes we believe in.
Our community, our staff and our corporate partners were able to overcome unimaginable challenges in the face of the COVID-19 crisis. While we take tremendous pride in what we were able to achieve, we still have more work to do which cannot be accomplished without the continued support of our corporate partners.