The Peoplehood Project is a life-changing two-year program for a rising generation of Greater MetroWest Jewish leaders interested in building living bridges with our partner communities in Israel. You will experience the people and places, and feel the passion of Israel through Peoplehood.
The cost of this program is $1,500 per year, which includes the cost of travel.
First Year Program Highlights:
- Participate in 10 meaningful learning sessions.
- Travel to Israel in the winter to explore the Israeli Jewish experience, particularly as it relates to our partnership communities of Ofakim/Merchavim, Arad, and Kibbutz Erez.
- Host your new Israeli friends in your home during their visit to our community in the spring, as they discover the American Jewish experience as in Greater MetroWest NJ.
- At the end of the first year, participants will be asked to make a meaningful gift to the 2020 UJA Annual Campaign, based on their own capacity for giving.
Second Year Program Highlights:
- Develop unique projects which respond to needs and challenges in our partnership communities.
- Travel together with Israeli counterparts to a Jewish community abroad, to meet and build connections, strengthening the Jewish people.
- Explore leadership opportunities in Greater MetroWest.
Complete the application form to be considered for the Peoplehood Project.
Complete the nomination form to nominate someone for the Peoplehood Project.
Questions? Contact Hana Frankl at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 929-2953.