COVID-19 Updates and Best Practices
Publicly Funded Resources
Managing Mental and Physical Health
- Navigating Telehealth Services and Coverage in NJ
- Matan Institue: I Have a Question About Coronavirus (printable story book)
- Follow PJ Library Greater MetroWest NJ for a daily schedule of virtual kid friendly events ranging from crafts, sing-a-longs, storytimes, holiday happenings and more!
- Have I Got a Story for You - Time for an audio story from PJ Library!!
- PJ Library Listen is your hub for family-friendly story podcasts, sleepytime tunes, dance mixes, read-alouds, and so much more!
- PJ Library Resources for Quarantined Families
- Camp from home with One Happy Camper NJ - get a taste of camp from your living room. This sheet will be updated as new events are available.
- Shalom Sesame Videos
- Bim Bam Parsha Videos – Weekly Torah portion - older kids
- Bim Bam Shaboom - videos - parenting resources, crafts, sing alongs, holiday prep
- Jewish kids music on Spotify
Programs for Teens and Adults
- Project Zug
- The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
- Wholly Jewish Podcasts
- Hashivenu: a Podcast about Jewish teachings on resilience
- Outorah Videos
- JTS Torah Classes Online
- Keeping up or starting Daf Yomi
- Torah study - the whole thing - day by day
- ZOOM Training Resources
- Mental Health Resource Guide for the Jewish Community
- Parenting in Quarantine FB Group - games, articles and positive messaging for Jewish families
- Jewish Response Against COVID-19 - articles, Jewish learning and updates
- Child Mind Institute - twice daily live web chats, resources, articles, Q&A chats
- Matan Printable & Online Social Stories for children managing COVID-19
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal
- B’Yachad Together Spirited by American Jewish University
- I’m Interested in helping – be a resource to those in need.
- How to talk to your kids about scary situations
- Kveller – join this virtual Jewish parenting website features advice and personal essays about parenthood, life in general, navigating coronavirus and MORE by parents like yourself!
- The Nosher – Your go to resource for easy dinners for the family, Passover foods, recipes
- “Parenting as a Spiritual Practice” (ELI Talk), Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg
- Hillel at Home - A global online platform to discover community, find fulfillment, hear great stories, and spend time with other Jewish college students from around the world.
- Virtual exhibitions at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Unorthodox Podcast
- Tablet Magazine on-line
- The Melton Learning Experience: Text-Based, Pluralistic and Interactive