Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Annual Unrestricted Campaign raised more than $20.8 million, with an additional $13 million in targeted giving through Federation and from Jewish Community Foundation (JCF) fundholders. In total, along with additional grants from JCF fundholders to local synagogues, partner agencies, and other Jewish organizations locally, in Israel, and around the world, we provided more than $60 million in total impact.
Thanks to our donors, we were able to:
- Provide grant application support to help synagogues and other Jewish organizations apply for and obtain more than $6 million in state and federal security grants over the past two years.
- Help provide support to nearly 400 Holocaust survivors through Federation’s partner agencies and chaplaincy program.
- Engage more than 800 volunteers in a variety of service projects on CommUNITY Mitzvah Day and all year long.
- Help our local partner agencies to provide more than 20,000 adults and children with social services including counseling, home care, and kosher food support.
- Allocate more than $2.75 million to our core overseas partners — Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI), American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC), and World ORT (ORT) — to support the impactful work they do all over the world to respond to crises and to aid Jews and others in need.
- Help send 300+ campers to Jewish overnight camps each year through grants and need-based scholarships.
- And so much more!
Federation can continue our important work, meeting the needs of our diverse community and fostering a safe, inclusive place to live a Jewish life.
Interested in helping us get the 2024 UJA Campaign off to a great start? Click here