News & Events > Women’s Mission to Panama
Women’s Mission to Panama
Sunday, February 4 - Thursday, February 8
Travel with us to Panama, home to the largest Jewish community in Central America.
Cost: $4,400 per person, land-only, based on double occupancy, $340 single supplement
Highlights will include*:
- Discovering the region’s rich Jewish history, which dates to the arrival of Spanish and Portuguese immigrants in the 1500s
- A VIP tour of the Miraflores locks of the Panama Canal, the engineering marvel that allows thousands of ships to pass between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans each year
- Connecting with Jewish Panamanian women and learning about their vibrant community and culture
- An ecological boat tour on Gatun Lake and a chance to see the exotic wildlife of the Gamboa Rainforest
- Exploring the picturesque Casco Viejo historic district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
*Itinerary in formation and subject to change
Registration opening soon!
This mission welcomes women who make a minimum gift of $5,000, individually or as a family, to the 2024 UJA Annual Campaign. Your annual gift supports Federation’s lifesaving work around the globe and at home in New Jersey.
Shari Broder and Stacey Nadell
For more information contact:
Director, Women’s Philanthropy
firstname.lastname@example.org | (973) 929-3056