Starting a Conversation: An Event for Professional Advisors
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ, Jewish Federations of North America and The Jewish Future Pledge present an event for Professional Advisors.
This event will explore:
• Why charitable conversations are important to your clients
• Using the Jewish Future Pledge as a philanthropic conversation starter
• Creating a meaningful philanthropic experience for your clients
• Savvy, tax efficient planning tips for charitably inclined clients
• Ed Beckwith, Partner, BakerHostetler
• Don Kent, Principal, Bernstein Private Wealth Management
• Mike Leven, Co-Founder, Jewish Future Pledge
Anita J. Siegel, Esq. Siegel & Bergman, LLC and Professional Advisor Network Committee member, Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ.