Hanukkah PJ Party with a Purpose
Break out the holiday jammies, bring along your latkes and gelt, invite your saftas and sabbas (Hebrew for grandmas and grandpas), and Zoom in as Federation lights up the fifth night of Hanukkah with GRAMMY® winner Joanie Leeds.
Dance and spin like a dreidel to holiday tunes and give back to others by creating bedtime packages for children in need (all from your home!).* Sing along during our community candle lighting and meet our five rishonim (young Israeli emissaries who are here to spread their love of Israel throughout our synagogues and day schools).
Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
* Mitzvah of the Moment: Pajama Collection
- Fill a gift bag with the following new and unused items:
- 1 pair of children’s pajamas (sizes can include newborn through children’s XL)
- 1 bedtime story book (age appropriate according to the pajamas you are providing) (PJ Library books not needed)
- Any bedtime routine extras, such as toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, etc.
- Include an uplifting and motivating holiday card or create a fun and colorful bookmark to include in your package!
Questions? Contact Frankie Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Gantman, Young Family Programming Committee Chair