News & Events > NextGen Women’s Mission to Paris
NextGen Women’s Mission to Paris
Sunday, October 23 - Friday, October 28
Did someone say Paris?! NextGen Women’s* #WillTravelForGood Mission takes flight October 23-28!
Cost: $4,200 per person, Land-only, based on double occupancy
$740 single occupancy supplement
Chairs: Alex Feinstein and Stefanie Gordon
Please note: You must be fully vaccinated, including booster, to participate in this Mission.
- Experience the local Jewish community in Paris
- Learn about its history and evolving narrative through private tours, encounters, and home hospitality
- Meet with communal leaders and organizations combatting antisemitism, including SPCJ and JDC OSE
- Explore the world of Parisian art, food, and fashion through cooking, and tour select galleries & a VIP fashion house
- Enjoy leisure time in the City of Love
For more information, please contact Heidi Kuperman, Missions Director, at email@example.com or (973) 929-3046.
Registration is now closed. Be among the first to learn about future events and programs like this — click below to let us know what piques your interest and we’ll keep you posted on what’s most important to you.
*Minimum Gift: This mission welcomes women in their 30s and 40s who make a minimum gift of $1,000 to the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ 2023 UJA Annual Campaign.