News & Events > NextGen Mission to Mexico City
NextGen Mission to Mexico City
Sunday, October 15 - Thursday, October 19
We’re going to Mexico City! Join other 30’s and 40’s women as we explore the unique Jewish community in this amazing city. Learn about the community’s rich culture and history while experiencing all that city has to offer.
Cost: $5,200 per person, land-only, based on double occupancy, $950 single supplement
Highlights will include*:
- Meet with local community leaders to learn about the Jewish community in Mexico.
- Explore the city’s culture through curated museum and neighborhood tours, an afternoon boat cruise, tequila and food tastings, and street art tours.
- Visit institutions that connect global Jewry such as the Museum of Tolerance, a Holocaust memorial exhibit, and the city’s most prominent synagogue, Justo Sierra.
- Travel outside the city to see Teotihuacan Pyramids, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Experience Mexico City’s standout food scene through specially selected restaurants and dining opportunities.
*Itinerary in formation and subject to change
Upcoming Info Sessions (in-person location to be provided):
- Tuesday, June 20, 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 21, 7:30 p.m.
This mission welcomes individuals and households making a minimum gift of $1,000 to the 2024 UJA Annual Campaign.
For more information contact:
email@example.com | (917) 693-8228