Mitzvah of the Moment: Dress for Success
The Center for Volunteerism is teaming up with JTEEN to collect professional clothing for Dress for Success, providing underprivileged men and women with business attire to secure employment. The following new or excellent condition items are needed for men or women in all sizes:
- contemporary suits
- dress shirts and blouses
- pants and skirts
- jackets and blazers
- accessories including dress shoes, jewelry, belts, ties, scarves, and handbags
Drop-off dates: Monday, May 15 and Friday, May 19
Drop-off locations include:
- Aidekman Jewish Community Campus, Whippany
- Congregation Beth El, South Orange
- Golda Och Academy, West Orange
- JCC of Central New Jersey, Scotch Plains
Thank you for your interest. Registration is now closed.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Norman at Lnorman@jfedgmw.org.