- Attendees should try to maintain a safe distance of at least six feet from one another
- Masks must be worn if social distancing not possible, except when eating or drinking (Masks will be required on the carts to the orchard)
- If anyone in your family is not feeling well, please refrain from attending the event
Family Fun @ the Farm
Looking for a fun activity between camp and school? Want to get in the spirit of Rosh Hashanah (it’s early this year!)? We’re here for you!
Join other Greater MetroWest families in our private party tent at Alstede Farms in Chester for a morning of holiday fun. After PJ Library story time, we’ll take a wagon ride to the orchard to pick apples – perfect to dip in honey at your holiday table!
Includes all the above plus 4 apples per person, pre-packaged kosher snacks and water, a High Holiday goody bag, and all-day access to many of Alstede Farms complimentary activities after the event. (You can purchase additional wristbands for paid activities in our tent.)
1 Alstede Farms Lane, Chester
Cost: $36 per family
Due to the limited spaces for this event, registration is open to Greater MetroWest residents only.
Best for children 3 and older.
Space is limited, so sign up today!
Questions? Contact Frankie Stern at email@example.com.
- Story time begins at 10:40 a.m. Wagon ride to the apple orchard leaves promptly at 11 a.m. and will return to the tent by noon. Please plan accordingly as the wagon cannot wait for latecomers and will not return to the tent early.
- Enter at the Alstede Farm main entrance and continue around the back to park. Parking is not reserved.
- Attendees must wear close-toed shoes, appropriate clothing for being in the orchard and in the elements, and sunscreen!
- Strollers are not allowed on the wagon ride or in the apple orchard but are permitted in the Federation tent.
- Click here for detailed driving directions.
- There is no rain date.
As Federation slowly returns to in-person programs & events outdoors, our covid protocols are based on government guidelines and the health and safety of our program participants and staff.
To be sensitive to all who attend Federation events: