- the science of addiction and how it occurs
- current data and drug trends among youth
- how to recognize when a child may be struggling with substance use and/or mental health issues
- risk and prevention factors
- communication skills and approaches to discussing substance use with your child
- the importance of modeling behaviors and understanding current resources and support available
Questions? Contact Aliza Weinstock at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is hosted by the Greater MetroWest NJ Day School Initiative, investing in academic excellence and affordability across our community’s four Jewish day schools, in partnership with Golda Och Academy, Gottesman RTW Academy, Jewish Educational Center, and Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy/Rae Kushner Yeshiva High School.
Addiction is an illness that afflicts people of all ages and backgrounds, and the Jewish community is no exception. Unfortunately, many people who need help are afraid to come forward because of the stigma around substance use and addiction. CCSA tackles these issues by providing support and educational programming for Jewish communities, families, and our children. By eliminating stigma, we can break the cycle of addiction and save lives.