The Women’s Philanthropy (WP) Fed Ed Development Program is an entry point for learning about Federation and our community. The program brings women together to connect and learn about Federation’s local and overseas agencies, the valued role of leadership in the community, and how money is raised and allocated to meet the needs of Jews locally and around the world. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other and Federation.
All Sessions run from 9:30 a.m.- noon
- Session 1: Wednesday, February 1
- Session 2: Wednesday, February 8
- Session 3: Wednesday, February 15
- NO CLASS on Wednesday, February 22
- Session 4: Wednesday, March 1
- Session 5: Wednesday, March 8
- Session 6: Wednesday, March 15
- Snow date: Wednesday, March 22
Registration Fee: $36
Participation in the WP Fed Ed program signifies your commitment to the 2023 UJA Campaign with a suggested minimum gift of $180.
Please complete the form below to register. Questions? Please contact Susan Ferber at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following regarding our events and programs:
- Building an inclusive community is a priority. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you require an accommodation to meaningfully participate in an event. One of our Federation professionals will reach out to you to learn more.
- Pictures taken at Federation events and programs may appear on various channels, including social media and the Federation website. If you have any questions or concerns, please refer to the contact information in your confirmation email.
- COVID vaccination is required of all attendees of in-person events and programs. Masks are optional. If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending.