Congregation AABJ&D, the largest Orthodox synagogue in Essex County, is a growing, vibrant, full-service, modern Orthodox shul with an exceptional and dynamic rabbi. Our large, modern building contains a main shul, nursery school, library, Beit Medrash, Sephardic wing, gym, large catering hall, and more. We are conveniently located 30 minutes from New York City with easy access to all major New Jersey and New York attractions. Our synagogue, the showplace of Essex County, continues to be a source of excitement and vibrancy every day of the week. We have something for everyone!
• Daily minyanim for Shacharit, Mincha and Maariv
• On Shabbat we offer several minaynim providing different starting times and a different Shabbat experience and environment. Our best kept jewel is our Sephardic Minyan which allows our Sephardic families to daven according to their own traditions and heritage. However, everyone comes together at Kiddush!
• Shabbat Youth Programs: Teen minyan, Jr. Congregation, Story Hour, Oneg groups for hundreds of children.
• Vibrant adult education program, weekly classes, scholar in residence programs, chavrusa learning, daf yomi, etc. • Youth programs- including Jr. & Sr. NCSY, Cub Scouts, Karate, Gym program, etc.
• Seniors’ Group “Together on Tuesday”
• Sisterhood and Men’s Club
• Accredited Nursery School for children age 2-4.