Please take a few minutes to review the important information below.
During this Phase One of registration, you will be asked to submit basic contact information, travel partners, and a deposit. You will need your passport and credit card in order to complete this registration form. Please make sure that your passport is current – passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the return date of July 10, 2023.
We will ask for additional passport information and travel/flight information in the fall, when you will also submit your individual and institutional bus travel requests, selections for additional activities, special interest tracks, and more.
Please note that if you are traveling with a spouse/companion, you will be asked to complete the registration form for each participant separately using a different, personal email address for each. Your provided email address will be used for all the Centennial Mission communication, including Phase Two personalized registration link and password.
On the registration form, please use an email address that is not associated with work or an educational institution, as those servers may block the receipt of important email messages about the Centennial Mission.
We strongly recommend that you buy travel/medical insurance that covers all unforeseen costs such as cancellation prior to departure, cancellation of flights, cancellation of land package, and expenses for possible quarantine in Israel.
- All participants must comply with the testing regulations and vaccine policies required to enter Israel at the time of departure.
- Closer to the mission date of departure, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ will provide you with the up-to-date regulations and procedure for both entry and departure. You will be asked to provide all mandatory documents and signed statements (e.g., proof of vaccination, declaration of health), as well as taking the required tests at your own expense.
Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ is pleased to offer a subsidized rate to all interested participants as an investment in the future of our Jewish community. The Fried-Saginaw Mission Endowment Fund, committed to transforming Jewish engagement through missions, is generously offering additional subsidies for first-time Greater MetroWest mission participants and participants age 45 and under at the time of the mission. Subsidies are available to Greater MetroWest residents only.
- Non-subsidized rate (cost per person) $4,999
- Per person subsidized rate $3,600
- First-time participant on a Federation Israel mission rate $3,350
- Participants age 45 and under rate $2,999
- Single-occupancy supplement, additional $1,330
All rates are per person, land-only, double-occupancy, and include deluxe accommodations, most meals, festive dinners, all mega events, transportation in air-conditioned motor coaches with top Israeli tour guides, taxes, and transfers with group. This price does not include airfare, required COVID tests and vaccinations, personal expenses, and tips. The Centennial Mission is for participants ages 21+.
Payment Schedule and Cancellation Policy Information
There is a $500 deposit required to reserve your place on the Centennial Mission.
- $100 is non-refundable.
- $400 is refundable if you cancel before October 19, 2022.
- 50% of your total balance is due December 1, 2022 and is non-refundable: This money does not benefit Federation. It goes to cover significant non-refundable costs that Federation pays on your behalf.
- 100% of your balance is due March 31, 2023. No refunds can be made after March 31, 2023.
It is highly recommended that you buy travel insurance in case you need to cancel your participation.
Centennial Mission participants are required to make their own flight arrangements. We will have designated flights for this Mission, with departures to Israel from Newark Airport on Sunday July 2, 2023 and return flights from Israel to Newark Airport on Sunday July 9/Monday July 10, 2023 (landing on Monday morning July 10, 2023). Individuals taking a designated departure flight will be picked up at Ben Gurion Airport to start the mission. Individuals on the designated return flight will be driven to Ben Gurion Airport at the conclusion of the mission.
There will also be designated return flights for those who opt to take the post-mission extension to either Petra, Jordan; Beresheet Hotel, Ramon Crater; or Cramim Hotel & Spa, hills of Jerusalem. Additional information will be provided during Phase Two of registration.
With your participation, our Centennial Mission truly will be a once-in-a-century experience! If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Heidi Kuperman, Missions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-929-3046 (office) or 917-270-9866 (cell).
Looking forward to sharing this once-in-a-century experience with you!
Centennial Mission Chair