Job Title: Impact Manager
Reports to: Chief Impact Officer
Our Impact Department is hiring a part time, 19 hours a week, Impact Manager. In this role, you will be on the front lines of a growing and exciting trend in philanthropy – assessing the impact of our allocated dollars and supporting our grantees in using evaluation for learning and making an even greater difference.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Lead the impact assessment processes (data collection, analysis and visualization) of grantees and internal departments
- Collect data that will inform our organization’s strategic priorities
- Develop impact reports to help our colleagues, grantees, and community understand program impact.
- Experience in evaluation project management
- Critical thinking skills to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Data visualization skills to ensure data is delivered in useful and appealing ways
- Strong communication skills so that complex data can become more accessible and usable
Send resume & cover to: HR@jfedgmw.org
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to HR@jfedgmw.org.