The Fundraising Associate provides support to the JFS Development Department which oversees fundraising, marketing, and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining donor database with up to date and accurate information including data entry.
• Reporting and analyzing fundraising trends and opportunities.
• Administrative support including preparation of agency mailings including events, direct mail campaigns, thank you & recognition letters.
• Creating and managing event and donation forms in donor management database.
• Cultivating and expanding donor engagement.
• Coordinating with marketing department on press releases, website updates, and social media posts.
• Leading and assisting with special projects as needed.
• Experience and familiarity with donor database management system (i.e.: Donor Perfect, Salesforce, etc).
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet project deadlines.
• Able to work collaboratively and with high degree of confidentiality.
• Experience with Canva and WordPress a plus.
Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 1-year experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically including Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups) and Word (mail merges).
• Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist-Rarely
• Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds-Rarely
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.