Job Title: Community Program Coordinator
Department: Planning & Impact
Reports to: Coordinator of Greater MetroWest CARES
Part Time: 19 hours per week
Implement and coordinate Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed Supportive Services for Holocaust Survivors Grant from Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA).
Convene leadership council, made up of community professionals and volunteers, that will develop strategies to provide emergency support services to help prevent and/or resolve crises for Holocaust survivors. Draft and submit required updates/reports to JFNA. Interact with other funders, as well as with partner agencies, JFNA and others that will provide these services. Oversee all aspects of the implementation of the grant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Convene leadership council to plan project and to facilitate the project
• Oversee implementation of the program
• Keep all required records and coordinate with participating partners to obtain necessary information
• Keep track of deadlines and submit all required grant reports on time
• Participate in national training opportunities (may require occasional out of town travel)
• Publicize program
• Develop procedures for requesting funds and tracking use of funds
• Oversee collection of data regarding impact of services provided
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to facilitate groups and promote collaboration
• Knowledge of Federation’s local partner agencies a plus
• Knowledge of other community partners serving older adults is a plus
• Familiarity with field of geriatrics, the needs of Holocaust survivors and/or person-centered, trauma-informed support services is a plus
• Ability to interact successfully with funders, partner agencies and other community members
• Budgeting skills and proficiency in Word and Excel
Send resume and cover letter to: HR@jfedgmw.org. Reference P2G.